The presentations in this session focus on describing how Systems Engineering of complex systems can benefit from influences from approaches such as Enterprise Architecture, Digital Twins and Business Value Orientation.
The presentations are based on both theory and extensive practical experiences. Examples of initiatives that have been completed and are the basis for the message delivered in the presentations include:
- The evolution of a Government-sector System Engineering practice towards business and mission value
- The Common Support Operating Model for the UK’s Royal Navy (COMPASS)
- The development of the overall system definition for Next Generation Battleship (NGS)
The presenters will give a short presentation and share their learning experiences from the above and other work.
1. The need for Systems Engineering to focus on Business Value – Kev Fairs
2. The concept of a Digital Operating Model with examples – Simon Smith
3. The value of Enterprise and Reference Architecture in Systems Engineering – Karl Hertz
|När||Torsdag 25/6-2020 klockan 9-11|
|Aktivitet startar||torsdag 25 jun 2020 (v. 26)|
|Aktivitet slutar||torsdag 25 jun 2020 (v. 26)|
|Platser kvar||96 st|
Logga in på ditt konto för att anmäla dig till den här aktiviteten