Den 8 november går INCOSE Sveriges årsseminarium 2022 av stapeln på Chalmers i Göteborg. Vi söker nu presentationer på temat ”Elektrifiering & Elektromobilitet – Hur kan tillämpning av Systems Engineering bäst stödja denna övergång?”
Presentationerna ska vara max 30 minuter långa. Senast den 15 September vill vi ha ditt bidrag i form av en titel och ett abstract om max 350 ord.
We are inviting presentations related to the topic “Electrification & Electromobility - How can Systems Engineering practices best support this transition?” The presentations shall be no longer than 30 minutes. Please submit your title and abstract of max 350 words no later than September 15th.
Easychair submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=incosese2022
- 15th September - An abstract of max 350 words along with a short Bio
- 1st November - The presentation in PDF or MS Powerpoint
- The presentation shall be no longer than 30 minutes.
- The abstract and presentation may be in English or Swedish.
List of Topics
Priority will be given to presentations on the following topics:
- Experiences of how Systems Engineering has been applied to support Electrification & Electromobility
- New challenges that Electrification & Electromobility brings for Systems Engineering current practices.
- Examples of new Ways of Working dealing with complex systems
- Experiences of how Systems Engineering has been applied in service development
- New system development methods
- Digital thread and life cycle management
- Integration of Systems Engineering and other disciplines
The Board of INCOSE Sweden is responsible for the selection of presentations and conduct of the seminar.
For additional information please contact Jad El-khoury (firstname.lastname@example.org).